Auto-Draw III is a motorized drawdown machine that is an accurate, consistent approach to dyne testing. The Auto-Draw III is affordable for even the smallest testing laboratories. By providing a consistent rod pressure and the ability to control draw speed, direction the Auto-Draw III, dyne testing accuracy is greatly improved and repeatable. This compact unit requires only 11” x 22” of bench space, and can make samples up to 8.5” x 11”. Using 120 VAC, with a maximum 2 amp draw, this system can be plugged into any wall outlet.
- Controls speed, direction and rod pressure
- Fixed speed of 47 ipm (119 cpm)
- Coating area is 8.5" wide x 13.5" long (22 cm x 34 cm)
- Coating load weight is 600 grams
- Input power required - 120 VAC (60 Hz), 2 amps
- Operating temperature range 32° - 150° F (0° - 70° C)
- Coating rods not included, but a wide range of sizes available
For pricing, please click Add to Quote above or call us at 262-512-9559.