The QMI IMPS-1000 was developed for customers who need micro-perforations in only a portion of a bag or only in specific areas across the web. The unit engages and disengages from the web as directed by other equipment in the line or by a QMI PLC control system.
- The ability to perforate only specific areas down the web in register with a print mark or bag seam. Printed areas and bag seams can be avoided.
- The ability to perforate only specific strips across the web by altering the arrangement of blank and pinned sleeves on the roll.
- Patterns can be controlled by other equipment in the line, or very precisely with a QMI brand PLC control system.
- Brush backup roll supports the web and allows pins to penetrate.
- Movement of the web across the brush roll provides rotation to the unit. Belts transfer brush roll rotation to the pinned roll so it moves at line speed.
- The clamshell style enclosure provides full safety guarding.
- Bearing mounts and premium air cylinders give long life to the intermittent engagement mechanism.
- Designed for either in- or out-of-line operation.
For pricing, please click Add to Quote above or call us at 262-512-9559.