The QMI SP-3000 Servo Driven Slit Perforator uses sharp blades to create small slits in a moving web. A PLC control system reads line speed, print marks, bag seams, etc and engages and disengages the slit roll as programmed.
- Slotted aluminum sleeves slide over an internal roll.
- Brush back-up roll supports the film and allows proper blade penetration.
- On board optical encoder for exact line speed and movement following ability.
- PLC control engages and disengages the slit roll and web to place one or more areas of slits in a bag, a printed area or in a continuously moving web.
- Reads print marks, bag seams or can be programmed to run a repeating pattern.
- Can be mounted on a portable framework to allow movement from line to line.
For pricing, please click Add to Quote above or call us at 262-512-9559.