The QMI Hammer Blow Style Single Punch Units allow for the perforation of single lines of holes down a web that is moving continuously or intermittently. The units are designed for use when higher gage film, gusseted webs, etc require a solid contact between plunger and die. Units having different throat depths can be set up in groups on one or both sides of a web to provide multiple lines of holes.
- Provides excellent hole quality in heavy and gusseted films.
- Can be mounted on a floor stand to allow movement from line to line.
- Standard air regulator, valve and manifold in 12V, 24V or 110V.
- When coupled with a QMI PLC Control System and optical encoder, various patterns can be created and very good hole quality can be produced.
- May also be controlled by a cam-mounted micro-switch or with a signal from a bag machine or other equipment.
For pricing, please click Add to Quote above or call us at 262-512-9559.