The QMI Single Punch Units allow for the perforation of single lines of holes down a web that is moving continuously or intermittently. Units having different throat depths can be set up in groups on one or both sides of a web to provide multiple lines of holes.
- Punches clean round, butterfly, cross cut and half moon holes from 1/8” through 7/16” in 1/16” increments.
- Standard air regulator, valve and manifold in 12V, 24V or 110V.
- When coupled with a QMI’s PLC Control System and optical encoder, various patterns can be created with very good hole quality.
- May also be controlled by:
- A cam mounted micro-switch.
- A signal from a bag machine or other equipment.
For pricing, please click Add to Quote above or call us at 262-512-9559.