JemmSil™ HS200 High Release Heat Shrink Sleeves feature the same high temperature resistance and excellent release properties as our JemmSil™ RS200, however they are applied on a high temperature resistant, thermoplastic, heat shrinkable sleeve. JemmSil™ HS200 is ideal for nip applications requiring high temperature, non-stick properties and is often used in place of the more expensive release hard coatings.
- Excellent release properties
- High temperature resistance
- Ideal for applications requiring high-temps and non-stick capabilities
- Easy, in-plant installation - fit over existing idler rolls and eliminate need for sending out rollers to be covered
- Supplied with either a .040” or .080” wall thickness
- Bondable or non-bondable
- Custom-made to fit a wide range of roller diameters, starting at 3” and larger
- Can be cleaned with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) and Water, however we recommend our JemmClean TR Treater Roll Cleaning Solution
||25 Shore A
||.040" or .080" (custom thickness available upon request)
||Custom up to 15'
|% Diameter Change at 250°F
JemmSil™ HS200 High Release FEP Heat Shrink Sleeves are custom-manufactured to fit your roller(s). To determine the appropriate sleeve size to fit your roller and for a quotation, simply fill out Jemmco's Online Inquiry Form or contact your Inside Service Representative at 262-512-9559 - or via email at email@example.com - with your exact roller specifications (diameter and face length).
JemmSil™ HS200 High Release Heat Shrink Sleeves are custom-manufactured to fit your roller(s). For pricing, please click Add to Quote above or call us at 262-512-9559.
Jemmco's heat shrink sleeves are designed for easy, in-plant installation to reduce time and money spent sending out spare rollers for recovering. Download Jemmco's complete Installation Manual for detailed instructions.