JemmTac™ Web Cleaning Sleeves are an economical approach to clean moving substrates. For about the same cost as a conventional roller regrind, JemmTac™ Web Cleaning Sleeves are the ideal answer to making web cleaning affordable.
This unique, proprietary rubber covering features a soft tacky surface proven to be capable of picking off dirt and contaminants from moving webs without scratching or marring the substrate. The seamless, non-scratching material installs directly over your existing idler for easy and affordable web cleaning.
Ideal for use as a contact web cleaning roll covering and traction applications requiring extra grip
- Seamless design prevents scratching or marring of the moving substrate
- FDA compliant for indirect food contact
- Excellent resistance to ozone, heat buildup, and compression set
- Unique surface property, which picks off surface dirt and contaminants from moving substrates
- Available in many sizes to fit a wide range of 1.0”-8.0” roller diameters
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Available in custom lengths up to 10 meters long
- Easily cleaned with IPA and water (50/50 mix)
||30-40 Shore A
||1.0", 1.5", 2.0", 2.25", 2.5", 3.0", 3.5", 4.0", 4.5", 5.0", 5.5", 6.0", 7.0", 7.5", 8.0"
||Up to 10 meters
Sleeve Sizing Chart
||Roller Diameter Range
*To calculate sleeve length, simply add 10% to the face length of your roller.
Jemmco's rubber sleeves are designed for easy, in-plant installation to reduce time and money spent sending out spare rollers for recovering.
Three Simple Steps for In-Plant Sleeve Installation!
Slide Sleeve over the edge of the roller.
Insert air nozzle under sleeve, inflate sleeve and pull down to cover roller.
Trim the sleeve to the edge and violà!