JemmTrac™ Traction Sleeves provide a unique tacky surface that will keep rolls turning and prevent them from marking or scratching substrates. Eliminating the need for costly tapes and cork, these economical roll coverings slide easily over existing idler rolls, making them suitable for most applications. Unlike tapes and roller wraps, there are no seams that will mark the substrate.
Ideal for web handling, extrusion and laminating applications; alternative to cork and other grip tapes; pathing rolls and label applications
- Economical solution to web handling with light tensions
- Tacky surface to keep rolls turning
- Seamless surface to prevent marring and scratching the web
- Made to fit a wide range of roll diameters
- Available in sizes 1" to 6" diameters
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Available in custom lengths up to 10 meters long
- Easily cleaned with IPA and water (50/50 mix)
||45-55 Shore A
||1.0", 1.25", 1.5", 1.75", 2.0", 2.25", 2.5", 3.0", 3.5", 4.0", 4.5", 5.0", 5.5", 6.0"
||Up to 10 meters
Sleeve Sizing Chart
||Roller Diameter Range
||25mm to 30mm
||31mm to 34.5mm
||36mm to 41mm
||42mm to 47mm
||48.5mm to 55mm
||56mm to 61mm
||61.5mm to 67mm
||72mm to 80mm
||87mm to 92mm
||97mm to 106mm
||112mm to 117mm
||123mm to 131mm
||139mm to 143mm
||149mm to 156mm
||189mm to 204mm
||207mm to 217mm
*To calculate sleeve length, simply add 10% to the face length of your roller.
Jemmco's rubber sleeves are designed for easy, in-plant installation to reduce time and money spent sending out spare rollers for recovering.
Three Simple Steps for In-Plant Sleeve Installation!
Slide Sleeve over the edge of the roller.
Insert air nozzle under sleeve, inflate sleeve and pull down to cover roller.
Trim the sleeve to the edge and violà!